Heralds of the Order is a turn-based strategy game boiled down to the genre’s core principles. Utilize positioning and abilities with elaborate patterns to achieve victory! Featuring hand drawn art and over 20 story chapters.
Maala, the realm without gods, finds itself on the verge of catastrophe. Objects of ancient power resurface, triggering a race to claim them, one that promises to engulf the world in war. It is your duty as a Patronus of the Order to go forth and restore balance. Along the way you will find new allies and face countless foes, as the line between myth and reality shatters.
- Turn-based tactical combat boiled down to its core priciples.
- A sprawling story that will take you on a gripping journey across Maala.
- 8 party members each with their unique motivations and abilities.
- Hand-drawn art and traditional rotoscoped
- Over 20 handcrafted missions taking place in 6 unique environments.
- Adapt your strategy! Customize your party‘s stats and choose from the numerous God Powers to overcome the challenges ahead of you.
- Unique boss fights with devastating attacks.
- Abilities with elaborate patterns.
- Positioning, flanking and countering the enemy’s defences are the key to victory.
- Elaborate battlefields with various boons and hazzards.
- Unique energy management system that determines the ebb and flow of combat.
- Devastating God Powers which can alter the course of combat.
“Let’s save the world of Maala in this new turn-based strategy game inspired by The Banner Saga. ” – TURN-BASED LOVER
About the team
We’re a three man team, consisting of two programmers and one artist, based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We spent our high school years dreaming of a career in the games industry, learning the basics of game-making. When we began university we decided that it was the perfect time to try our luck in the indie scene. And so we began developing Heralds of the Order – our first major project.