If you’re thinking you already got all NTales’ offerings? Think again… RuleMakr, the developer behind NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched its biggest update yet!
Yes, you read that right. New content and features arrived in NTales that will surely get Saviors scrambling to login to the game. From impressive log-in and loading screens, the addition of guild buffs, battle and main menu enhancement and pet skills update, there is no time for laid-back gaming as helping Queen Laminia save the Kingdom of Lancia must be prioritized.
What’s New in NTales?
- Guild Skills!
- Guild Master and Guild Buff Implemented! Upgrading and acquiring guild skills via using guild medals for all members.
- Battle UI Changes!
- Those hindering or covering the battle screen are moved to the menu screen making some icons smaller so the gameplay screen can be more visible and bigger as you play the game.
- Main Menu UI Change
- The Main Menu was improved and all are packed in one screen with other features of the game.
- Improved Pet Skill Description
- Added a more specific description for the pet skills: damage skills, buffs, and debuffs turns in effect, etc.
- And many more!
Guild Masters are also in for a surprise. Guild Buff is already implemented in the game. See for yourself how stronger your guild has become. Earn more Guild Medals for higher Guild Skills can acquire.
Those hindrances and some icons in the game were already compressed into one! A bigger screen to play and now a great view for any battle that you want. Also, game menus were already packed into separate views from the battle screen to a menu screen with some features for the better gaming experience.
We know you want more! Pets are now having detailed information specification, description for skills, damages buffs and debuffs. See more of it as you play NTales: Child of Destiny.
Not enough? Well, the NTales team has also announced that they have prepared and opened fun events for everyone where they will give away sought-after items for free! Join now!
Time to get back to NTales: Child of Destiny by downloading it from Google Play. Be sure to follow the official Facebook Page for more news and announcements of the events!